We are particularly in need of people with the following expertise. Please click on the position name for the full position description:
• Research Assistant volunteer
• Development and events volunteer
• Administrative volunteer
We are also looking for support in the areas of:
• Intern Supervisors and Mentors
• Science and Legal Matters
• Social media (Facebook and blogging)
Your involvement is critical to insure that the work progresses. ECO-Action needs YOU to get involved in educating and informing your neighbors, friends and family.
Here are some of the many ways to become involved:
• Host a video screening on toxics and health
• Promote precautionary action in your local school
• Host a workshop on leadership.
Feel free to Contact Us about how you can get involved.